READ A FEW REASONS WHY OUR STUDIO IS SO SPECIAL & UNIQUE!
- We believe in ballet! We offer more ballet classes than any other area school and have done so for over 14 years! Our carefully designed curriculum begins for tiny dancers ages 2.5 years old and progresses through advanced level training for high school students.
- A trial class is always free!
- Our reputation of excellence in dance training; other studio owners have sent their own children to us for ballet classes!
- We offer many performance opportunities, check out our ‘Performing’ page and learn about what we have been offering our students for years!
- No EXTRA recital or spring show performance fees, striving for economical costumes and musical selections that are age appropriate. Our youngest dancers get to choose their own costume for their recital & spring show!
- Our cheerful reception staff is always friendly and our teaching staff is unparalleled! Our teachers for 2016-17 are exceptionally qualified across all levels and styles!
- We believe in ongoing teacher training and have attended the following professional conferences: Dance Teacher Summit, DanceLife Teacher Conference, Dance Teacher Web Conference & the IDEA Conference!
- 3 large, clean, cheerful dance studios playing age appropriate music with instructors teaching age appropriate movements!
- Convenient and easily accessible location serving families from Liberty Twp, West Chester, Mason, Fairfield, Hamilton, Monroe, Middletown and Lebanon.
We’re located right off Cincinnati-Dayton Rd just north of Hwy 129, right behind Liberty Commons Kroger Marketplace, in front of Lakota East HS. Open hours TUE May 30-THUR June 1: 4:30-8 pm.
SDA Studios offers lessons for ages 2.5 & up. Join us for ballet, pointe, jazz/hip-hop, tap, modern, lyrical or contemporary. New this year: ACRO-DANCE!
Want to grace a stage? Our many performing opportunities include: Nutcracker, Spring Show & Recital, Competition & Community dance groups.
Check out our beautiful dancers! SDA photographers: Barge Photography & Marion Niewald Photography.